Today, Scott, our graphic designer, was concerned about getting the color out of his strawberry blonde locks and his mustache. We decided that it was about time to pass some tips along that would make it easier to get the color off of your skin and hair. There are many different ways that this can be done of course. But we have compiled a list of the most helpful and most successful color removing techniques because the Color in Motion 5k in Dallas is coming up very quickly.
Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover gets stains out of hair
- This you should able to remove the color from your hair
Paint nails a dark color to avoid getting stains on nails
- This will help your nails because the colors won’t stick on the polish.
Put Olive oil in your hair before the Color in Motion 5k
- This will make the color not stick to your hair. You will only have to worry about getting out a few strands of colorful hair.
Wash it off immediately with cold water!
Put lotion on our skin before the Color in Motion 5k to make the color easier to remove
- This will also help the color not stick to your skin as bad.
Use Coconut oil on skin and hair to remove color
- Apply coconut oil to your skin and scrub it gently. This will help the color come off.
Lemon wedges will lighten color stains
One tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar mixed with two cups of water
- Apple Cider Vinegar does a lot for hair. It should bring it back and help remove the color.
Wash your hair with egg yolks
- Use this in the shower with shampoo. This will give your hair lots of protein
Two tablespoons of baking soda mixed with two cups of water
- Use this in between shampoo and conditioner. This will bring your hair back to life!
Keep your skin moisturized
- After lots of washing and scrubbing it is best to make sure that you don’t dry your skin out.
We know that these tricks and tips won’t let you down. Now you can run in the Color in Motion 5k in Dallas on November 17 and you will again look sparkling clean on Monday. Your boss and co-workers will see no evidence. Except that you won’t be able to stop talking about the amazing time that you had!